Steel pipe maintenance methodTime of issue : 2020- 06-23
1. The completed steel pipe scaffolding system should be staffed to perform structural inspections on the steel pipe scaffolding every day to check whether the uprights and walkway plates are sinking or loosening, and whether all fasteners of the steel pipe scaffolding frame are slipping or loosening Whether the components of each part of the frame are complete and complete.
2. The basic drainage work of steel pipe scaffolding should be done. After each rain, the foundation of the steel pipe scaffolding body should be thoroughly checked to prevent the base of the steel pipe scaffolding from sinking.
3. The construction load of the operation layer of steel pipe scaffolding is forbidden to exceed 270 kg/m2. It is forbidden to fix the cross bar support and cable wind rope on the steel pipe scaffolding, and it is forbidden to hang heavy objects on the steel pipe scaffolding rack body.
4. On the completed steel pipe scaffolding system, no one is allowed to arbitrarily dismantle any components on the steel pipe scaffolding.
5. When encountering strong wind, heavy fog, heavy rain and heavy snow in level 6 or above, the steel pipe scaffolding should be suspended immediately. Before resuming work, the steel pipe scaffold must be checked to ensure that there is no problem before continuing the operation.
Later maintenance plan for steel structureTime of issue : 2020- 06-23
Chapter 1 Characteristics and current status of steel structure buildings
The steel structure has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, good plasticity and toughness, and short construction period. Therefore, it has been widely used and developed in construction projects. According to incomplete statistics, from 1964 to 1977, about 8000 buildings of different sizes in our country used steel grid structures, with a total coverage area of 900 square meters; high-rise steel structure projects that have been built and are under construction in China There are 54 buildings.
As we all know, the "Bird's Nest" of the Olympic Stadium held in Beijing in 2008 also uses steel structure. The steel structure has an obvious weakness-easy to corrode. According to incomplete statistics, the domestic economic loss caused by corrosion is more than 40 billion people every year, and about 30% of the annual steel production of 90 million tons is consumed by various forms of corrosion. According to incomplete statistics, the reference value of the economic durability of steel structure houses that are regularly maintained is generally 70 years for production houses, 50 years for corroded production houses, and 80 years for non-production houses. Reinforced concrete structure (including frame structure, shear wall structure, cylinder structure, frame-shear wall structure, etc.): 50 years for production houses, 35 years for corroded production houses, and 60 years for non-production houses. It can be seen that the importance of regular maintenance and repair after the installation of the steel structure is completed.
However, investigations in recent years have found that some users of steel structures do not know that steel structures still require maintenance and upkeep. To the extent that there is severe corrosion, users often cannot find it, which makes steel products have many hidden dangers, which reduces the safety of the steel structure and even affects the normal use function. It is recommended that the design unit not only put forward the requirements for the coating of the steel structure, but also put forward the requirements for the maintenance and maintenance of the steel structure according to its use in the design description of the coating of the steel structure. In the design specification, the environmental factors of the steel structure during use should be considered, and the time and years of use of the steel structure should also be considered, and then the type of coating and the thickness of the coating film should be determined to ensure the service life of the steel structure and determine maintenance. The time and maintenance methods, processes, etc., to ensure that the service life of the steel structure is extended.
Case 1, through observation, it is found that the corrosion of the steel structure basically doubles every year at an increasing rate. In the first year, rusty spots were formed, and then rust-point bubbles were formed. In the second year, the bubbles began to corrode in depth under the urging of the external medium, and then the coating began to fall off with iron oxide. The following table lists the annual corrosion status of a steel structure factory due to the incomplete rust removal at that time. The corrosion prevention and maintenance of the steel structure was not carried out once in 10 years.
Case 2: In 1994, a road bridge collapsed in South Korea, causing many deaths. The bridge was built in 1979. Weld cracks were not found in multiple inspections, but a large amount of rust was found on the fracture surface of the bridge's vertical rod. There are 600,000 highway bridges in the United States, half of which need to be repaired due to steel corrosion, which shows how important the long-term protection of large steel structure parts is.
Chapter 2 Steel Structure Maintenance and Maintenance
If the steel structure is exposed to air or humidity for a long time, and there is no protective measures on the surface, the steel structure will be corroded, deformed or stressed, and the structure will be prematurely destroyed. Therefore, if you want to make the steel structure work properly and ensure its expected service life, it is very important to check, maintain and maintain the steel structure regularly. The maintenance and repair of steel structure mainly has the following aspects:
1. Regular anti-rust and anti-corrosion protection
2. Regular fire protection
3. Regular deformation monitoring and maintenance
(In the process of use, the overall verticality of the structure, the bending of the plane and the verticality of the main members, bending deformation, mid-span deflection, stress monitoring and other items)
4. Regular inspection and maintenance of other diseases
Chapter 3 Contents and Methods of Steel Structure Maintenance and Maintenance
(1) Regular antiseptic treatment
The general steel structur